“WooCommerce Shipping Plus” Documentation by “Source Code Digital” v1.0
WooCommerce Shipping Plus
Thank you for purchasing my plugin. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email here. Thanks so much!
Table of Contents
- Shipping Methods
- Add/Edit Shipping Method
- Shipping Rules
- Display Shipping Methods in Cart/Checkout Page
A) Shipping Methods - top
All the shipping methods and settings for this plugin are listed under WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping Tab > Shipping Plus Tab .
If more then one shipping methods are available in the cart/checkout page then you have below options:
- A customer can select any shipping method: Customer has a choice to select any shipping method from the list of available all shipping methods in the cart/checkout.
- Shipping method having "Smallest Cost": From the available shipping method in the cart/checkout, shipping method that has the smallest cost from the list is applied automatically.
- Shipping method having "Highest Cost": From the available shipping method in the cart/checkout, shipping method that has the highest cost from the list is applied automatically.
Create new shipping method by clicking on "Add Shipping Method" button. By clicking on "Delete (Selected)" button all the shipping methods are selected using checkbox are deleted. You can delete particular shipping method by clicking on Delete button. You can change the order of the shipping methods using drag & drop functionality by drag-drop icon. After click on "Save Order" button. So, that order will display in the cart/checkout page.
B) Add/Edit Shipping Method - top
Add/edit Post title, Shipping configurations and Shipping rules for add/edit shipping method.
Below are the different shipping configurations:
- Enable: Enable/Disable particular shipping method.
- Shipping Title: Shipping name that will display in the cart/checkout page.
- Shipping Cost: Shipping cost for shipping method. Different options available for that like 12, 13.30, 8 * [qty] where [qty] is total quantity of the cart, [fee percent="10" min_fee="20" max_fee=""] for percentage based fees.
- Is Taxable: Define shipping method is taxable or not.
- Start Date: Start date of shipping method.
- End Date: End date of shipping method.
C) Shipping Rules - top
You can set different shipping rules as per your requirements that are listed below.
- Subtotal excl. discount: Cart subtotal without calculating any discount
- Subtotal incl. discount: Cart subtotal with coupon code discount (If any applied)
- Quantity: Total number of products that cart having
- Weight: Total weight of products that cart having
- Coupon: Check if particular coupon code is applied or not
- Shipping Class: Check if any product in the cart having particular shipping class or not
- Country: Check country with shipping country in the cart/checkout
- State: Check state condition with shipping state in the cart/checkout
- Zipcode: Check zipcodes with shipping zip code in the cart/checkout
- Username: Check username with current logged in username
- User role: Check User role with current logged in user role
- Cart contains product: Check if cart contains particular product or not (At least one match require)
- Cart contains category's product: Check if cart contains particular category's product or not (At least one match require)
- Cart contains tag's product: Check if cart contains particular tag's product or not (At least one match require)
- Cart contains SKU's product: Check if cart contains particular SKU's product or not (At least one match require)
D) Display Shipping Methods in Cart/Checkout Page - top
If you set multiple rules with 'or' condition for shipping method then that shipping method will display in the cart/checkout if at least one group satisfy the conditions.
Please Note: The above images are for your reference purpose only.
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this plugin. As I said at the beginning, I'd be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this plugin. No guarantees, but I'll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to this plugin on ThemeForest, you might send an email to me directly here.
Source Code Digital
Go To Table of Contents